- Employment Opportunities
Napps Technology Corporation is an open shop, equal opportunity employer. As a leader in our industry, Napps is committed to providing a safe, wholesome workplace and to the development and training of its employees. Napps pays top wages for its employees and offers a full complement of benefits which include:
- 401k plan
- Healthcare, dental and life insurance
- Company paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Chaplain Care Service
Because we are continually growing and expanding, we are looking to hire talented personnel. If you believe you have the drive, focus, and determination to join our team and take us further up the ladder of success, please respond to the current posting below.
Wishing you the best!
Sam Neale, P.E.
We currently have no open positions but are succession planning for a Chiller Product Design Engineer. If you have a great attitude and technical savvy read on...
You will be required to perform a variety of engineering tasks, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase operational efficiency. We manufacture water-cooled chillers primarily for Trane, a division of Ingersoll Rand. We are expanding our product offering to include air-cooled chillers. From reducing a facility's carbon footprint, to delivering a healthier indoor environment and reducing energy costs, we create smaller, more energy efficient chillers tailored to fit most comfort or process cooling applications, even heating.
- + The Product Engineer position is responsible to contribute to the product team through product design, testing, data analysis, and project management. This engineer will also support the manufacturing and sustaining of the product including initiating and executing design changes. All of these tasks also require strong communication skills and the ability to clearly present information to engineering teammates and management.
- + Maintain an understanding of theories, concepts, technical principles and processes related to fluid, thermal, and other mechanical aspects of water- and air-cooled chillers.
- + Contribute to the on-time completion of programs and regularly reports on the status of projects
- + Proficiency in mechanical and electrical design and be able to conceptualize and implement design ideas into the product.
- + Apply mechanical codes such as UL, ETL, CE, ASME
- + Work closely with the manufacturing teams in generating layout concepts and system configurations that consider the best balance of cost, performance, and reliability.
- + Coordinate and help execute test programs to validate performance and reliability of mechanical and electrical systems and components.
- + Analyzes, designs, modifies and/or troubleshoots mechanical and electrical sub-components and sub-systems based on test data
- + Generate and review technical documentation for use within the product team
- + Occasional domestic travel (less than 10%)
- + Teamwork and the ability to work with many teams is critical in our global product development environment.
- + Each of these virtues must be consistently displayed with a focus on continual improvement of our team culture. Humble willing to sacrifice self-interests for the success of the team
- + Hungry diligent, self-motivated, and always for looking for new opportunities to contribute
- + Smart able to read and interpret people and situations
- + Required Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related science
- + Required minimum 4 years of experience in a related field
- + Familiarity with manufacturing designs or schematics
- + Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- + Ability to prioritize and multitask
- + Proficient with organizing and processing large amounts of data
- + Experience with product development and sustaining of configurable systems
- + Preferred experience in product development and sustaining engineering of industrial chiller products
- + Servant leadership and teamwork