- Employment Opportunities
Napps Technology Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. As a leader in our industry, Napps Technology is committed to providing a safe, wholesome workplace and to the development and training of its employees. Napps pays top wages for its employees and offers a full complement of benefits which include:
- 401k plan
- Healthcare, dental and life insurance
- Company paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Chaplain Care Service
Because we are continually growing and expanding, we are looking to hire talented personnel. If you believe you have the drive, focus, and determination to join our team and take us further up the ladder of success, please respond to the current posting below.
Wishing you the best!
Sam Neale, P.E.
Manufacturing Team Member
We are looking for a team member with a great attitude and manufacturing work experience! Manufacturing team members use knowledge to braze / assemble components for commercial chiller (HVAC) assembly. Operations consist of brazing, piping, insulating, electrical panel building, wiring, mechanical assembly, pre-paint wash/prep and painting.
The work environment uses lean manufacturing principles (5S, continuous improvement, eight waste elimination, etc.). Cross training in multiple work areas is a requirement.
Forklift operation will be required, training provided.
Must be able to complete duties in a safe and timely manner in accordance with quality standards and engineering specifications. Coordinates the work of co-workers and ensures that their work meets all production standards and schedules. Previous painting experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 - $14.50 per hou
Commercial HVAC Technician / End of Line Tester
We are seeking a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to perform end-of-line run test on our chiller systems and lead a team of assemblers. This is a manufacturing position- minimal travel required!
The HVAC Technician will be skilled in adjusting and troubleshooting systems. You will guide and advise a manufacturing team of 5-10 team members on quality and timely construction of chillers. You will be a working team leader and participate in the manufacturing and assembly of products. Candidates should have extensive experience handling, installing, and fixing HVAC equipment, and be comfortable communicating with customers working with little to no supervision.
Standard Work Schedule is 6am - 2:30pm; Monday through Friday
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas:
- Review product designs and assembly to confirm safe product operation and service.
- Maintain safety requirements in the production area and for all team members.
- Monitor 5S (Sort, Set-In-Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) status to maintain high 5S score.
- Facilitate cross-training of all team members in manufacturing and production procedures. Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Ensure unit standards are met and maintained for quality and productivity. Diagnose and correct electrical and mechanical faults on products.
- Via phone support, assist field service technicians in installation, maintenance and diagnostics of Napps Technology products.
- Process Engineering Change Request (ECR) documents to drive improvement in drawings and/or Bill of Materials and ultimately efficiency in manufacturing.
- Train personnel in assembly methods with focus on the importance of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Work with customers to keep warranty costs to a minimum while ensuring proper equipment operation.
- Work closely with the engineering team in generating layout concepts and system configurations that consider the best balance of cost, performance, and reliability.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to assembly team regarding end-of-line testing failures so that mistakes can be prevented on future builds.
- Keep and maintain up to date information on unit schedules and assembly procedures
- Provide backup assistance for all aspects of production.
- Schedule time usage to meet production requirements.
- 5+ year experience as an HVAC technician and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proficient in reading wiring schematics.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Understanding of chiller controls.
- Working knowledge of chiller systems.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Consistent focus on continual improvement of our team culture.
- Humble, willing to sacrifice self-interests for the success of the team.
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel and Outlook
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Diligent, self-motivated and always looking for new opportunities to contribute
- Professionally aware and able to read and interpret people and situations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour